Associate, Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate in Enterprise Solutions for our Management Consulting practice.
- Participate in Oracle projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Oracle optimization related to information technology operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the applications
- Review and map Oracle business processes
- Execute the day-to-day activities of Oracle advisory engagements for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Review business processes and advise clients on system services available within the Oracle application
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- One year enterprise resource planning experience
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Completion of one full implementation with Oracle R12 e-Business Suite in Financials including GL, AP, and AR, and full life cycle implementation experience
- Strong verbal and analytical skills with the ability to write at a publication quality level
- Detailed understanding of Oracle concepts and general module functionality
- Ability to travel at moderate to extensive levels
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .