Associate - Order Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
The Order Management Associate is primarily responsible for the entry, validation, and billing of projects and standard orders.
* Validate all order paperwork submitted to ensure completeness and accuracy
* Read contract to identify invoicing, special subscription invoicing terms, payment and acceptance terms
* Process all orders timely to ensure shipment, implementation and revenue as quickly as possible while maintaining SOX compliance
* Process all changes to orders timely
* Validate customer setup, pricing schedules and rates to prepare billing events and monthly invoices
* Process invoices timely while understanding affects on cash receipts
* Email invoices to specific contract customers
* Process professional services travel expense invoices as travel is incurred
* Issue credits and rebills of invoices accordingly
* Reconcile order and invoicing dollars
* Prep and process vendor invoices for payment
* Setup staffing forecasts and budgets for professional services forecasting
* Research discrepancies and present solutions to problems
* Complete and submit all required SOX transactional review sign off forms timely and accurately
* Document all order activity and attach all order paperwork in Oracle system.
* Log and track subscription transactions
* Establish communication and coordination as needed with sales, service, professional services team, customer and all other departments regarding order status and inquiry
* Other duties, as assigned
Number of Years of Work Experience: 3-4 years
* Must have strong Microsoft Excel knowledge
* Strong Reasoning Ability
* Must have strong problem solving skills
* Must have strong mathematical skills, detailed oriented
* Must be able to work independently
* Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
* Must have the ability to read and comprehend legal contracts
* Strong ERP experience - Oracle a plus
* AA degree - Will accept 4 years equivalent experience
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.