Associate Producer- Live Events, Momentum
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE THIS JOB
We believe that what a brand does is more important than what it says we want you to help brands do amazing, unprecedented, wild things, creating experiences that people never forget.
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE DOING IT AT MOMENTUM
Because the idea that a brand s action is more important than its rhetoric is the key to our entire approach. It is all about the experience and we can hands down, bar-none create that better than anyone else. That s not jargon or ego it s truth. Experience creates the connections that lead to loyalty, advocacy and sales. So we imagine and create those things here, in what we call the total brand experience. And how we do it is with genius, dedication, strategic thinking and working together as one fearless, handsome troop. Before you get any ideas, it s important you know we re serious about taking care of each other here. So think on that. We work too closely not to have fun together. We work too smart not to make the world better. And we work too well not to continually push for more. Think on all that, too.
Momentum is looking for an amazing Associate Producer to help support our luxury spirit/liquor account. Our client is a spirits category leader and is working with Momentum to keep driving rapid growth of their portfolio via integrated marketing programs.
/ HERE S WHAT YOU LL DO
* Responsible for project execution according to agency standards within established budgets and timeframes
* Provide client contact, assisting Business Leadership with managing the relationship and expectations in accordance with agency philosophy
* Directly responsible for management of components of events within account base. This includes event activities, event staff management, reporting, and post-event activities.
* Build thorough understanding of client s business
* Utilize agency tools in conveying all necessary information (i.e. Terms and Conditions, Purchase Orders, production job starts)
* Solicit and provide all relevant job information to team members in a timely manner
* Develop working knowledge of agency s capabilities
* Successfully participate in the management of project financials in accordance with agency policy and procedure
* Establish effective relationships across agency multi-disciplinary teams
* Utilize agency resources appropriately and efficiently
* Mentor and manage more junior team members including temporary event staff
* Negotiate event specifics with vendors and event organizers
* Prepare reports for management and clients, detailing program specifics
* Participate in concept development meetings of current programs and new marketing program.
* Assist in budget and invoice management
* Participate in event advance meetings
* Work on-site at events
* All other duties as assigned
/ HERE S WHAT WE RE LOOKING FOR
* 1 - 3 years of relevant professional experience
* Experience as a production assistant or equivalent preferred
* Basic technical production skills desirable
* Solid communication skills written and verbal
* Strong computer skills, including proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook
* Polished, professional demeanor, projects confidence and enthusiasm for the business
* Proven success in project management and managing multiple priorities
* Demonstrated history of establishing effective working relationships across a diverse team
* Demonstrates solid understanding of agency processes, department functions and workflow
* Demonstrates understanding of branding and brand value
* Demonstrates knowledge of financials: billing reports, invoicing, financial maintenance on projects/clients and is able to generate estimates.
At Momentum Worldwide, we value diversity and the uniqueness of all people. We thrive in an inclusive environment, and we recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, gender, age, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion, sexual preference, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including training, compensation, benefits and all other privileges of employment.
Chicago, Illinois, United States