Associate, Product Operations and Procurement- P2P
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate in Customer & Operations for our Management Consulting practice.
- Execute process and strategy improvements related to strategic sourcing, purchase-to-pay (P2P) services procurement, contracts and category management
- Serve as a resource and key team member on client projects and help ensure timely delivery of results
- Execute process transformation, measurable improved operational performance, and organizational restructuring
- Establish client value propositions that tie financial metrics and CFO focus areas directly to operations business improvement
- One year of experience providing operational advisory services related to strategic sourcing, P2P services procurement, category management and contract management processes
- Bachelor's degree in finance, engineering, operations analysis, or a related field from an accredited college/university
- Functional knowledge of applications enabling strategic sourcing such as SAP SRM, Ariba (Ariibabuyer), Emportis, and Oracle (I-Procurement)
- Strong data analysis and/or process mapping skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel at a significant level, as needed
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .