Associate Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAssociate Program Manager - eCommerce
Staples is the world's largest and most profitable office supply company, the #2 internet retailer, and 108 on the 2011 Fortune 500. But our sights are set well beyond our current success and we are aggressively reinventing Staples in service of small businesses. Our vision is to provide SMB's every product they need for their business to succeed. As part of this strategy, we are making significant investments and strides in growing our online presence. We aspire to be the #1 B2B online retailer: updating our customer experience, revamping our mobile properties, expanding our assortment, and creating a seamless omni-channel customer experience.
The Associate Program Manager, eCommerce will join a growing eCommerce team tasked with planning, managing and operating the Staples eCommerce site of the future. The vision for this team is to bring world-class eCommerce expertise and leadership to the business, to drive increased online sales and have a tremendous impact on the business unit and on Staples as a whole.
The Associate Program Manager - eCommerce will be partly responsible for driving the successful delivery of strategic growth initiatives through proactive, disciplined project planning team player
* Strong strategic, analytical, and critical thinking skills; ability to break down complex problems, formulate plans
* Program management experience; experience partnering with broad constituents to deliver results
* Business Analysis/sound financial acumen is a must
* Exceptional organization and cross-functional leadership skills; knows how to get things done at Staples
* Computer software skills are essential - including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
*** NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE FOR THIS ROLE ***
_Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law._