Associate Programmer Analyst - AdvanceMed - ReqCode 566016
NCI Information Systems, Inc. - Omaha, NEThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- NCI Information Syste... NCI Information Systems, Inc.
- Omaha, NE
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- Entry Level (0 - 2 years)
- Bachelors Degree
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
NCI: As the Associate Programmer Analyst for AdvanceMed, a premier provider of healthcare program integrity services, this role will be responsible for providing technical and analytical support to users of a custom Case Management solution.
Highlights of Responsibilities
* Support operation of an ASP.NET enterprise application, on-site and remote troubleshooting of application issues, and tracking all phases of issue resolution.* Provide support to diagnose and resolve low to medium complexity application problems of a technical, business, or management nature.
* Act as a key liaison between the Business and the AdvanceMed Applications Development team.
* Facilitate communication between multiple business teams and the Applications Development team to support day-to-day application support activities.
* Follow the established change management processes to introduce minor application modifications using C# and SQL.
* Contribute to the development and refinement of support processes.
* Support deployments of application updates and feature releases.
* Monitor system/application performance using standard tools.
* Provision new users / update user access permissions.
* Assist with custom report generation.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 0-5 years of software programming and/or application support experience.
* Demonstrated ability in one or more of the following technologies: .NET Framework, C# and MS SQL Server.
* Working understanding of relational database technology.
* Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of software programs.
Preferred Education and Experience
* Medicare domain knowledge.
... To view the rest of this job posting or to apply for this position please click the APPLY NOW button