Associate Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Associate Project Manager
Auto Req ID
Works as part of the project team, assisting with the development of scope & schedule for project work and executing minor project management duties.
* Assist project team on projects and assignments.
* Proactively manage project-related issues on account or assignment.
* Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all project management technology as required for assigned projects.
* Assist in developing scope and schedule for assigned projects.
* May conduct and will document all weekly meetings.
* Coordinate activities of sub-contractors and relocation of technical functions.
* May manage minor renovation projects.
* May assume responsibility for projects up to 25k SF with minimal oversight.
* Interact and may negotiate with contractors and subcontractors.
* Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost effective manner.
* Makes independent decisions with regard to their specific job duties. Seeks guidance on decisions outside work scope.
* Ensure that all accounts receivables are maintained at a level not to exceed planned working capital charge as set by corporate finance, the project team and/or the Regional Operations Manager.
* Coordinate and track all Vendor RFP s.
* Maintain accurate and consistent electronic files and documentation.
* Assist local team in meeting target financial numbers on a Regional and National level as determined on a yearly basis by the Management Executive Committee.
* Supports Team in achieving business development goals by preparing information required to help with the expansion of existing relationships or the pursuit of other new business.
* Identifies new leads through personal contacts.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution.
* Degree in Accounting, Business, Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management.
* 0 2 years as Project Coordinator or Construction/Architecture graduate.
* Previous Project Coordinator experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE
* Basic knowledge of construction, architecture or commercial real estate industry.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with executive level internal & external clients
* Organizational & detailed-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage differing needs of the business.
* Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
* Some knowledge of Microsoft Project.
* Ability to multi-task working within a team structure and independently.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.