Associate Property Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/24/2016
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The Associate Property Manager is responsible for the repair and maintenance of plaza properties and performs lease administration work related to billing, accounts payable, and accounts receivable. This position works with vendors and tenants on maintenance and repair and resolves complex property repair and maintenance issues independently. The Associate Property Manager reviews recurring charges in the property management system (Yardi) for all tenants to ensure charges are accurate and makes billing changes and corrections as needed. This position interacts with tenants to ensure repair and maintenance issues are resolved and amounts due to tenants related to the terms of the lease agreement are paid accurately and on a timely basis.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this jobs duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
* Responsible for the repair and maintenance of plaza properties. Ensures all CFT plazas are maintained and repairs are executed in a timely and cost effective manner.
* Responds quickly and effectively to tenants to resolve complex maintenance issues, and coordinates with vendors and tenants on accomplishing maintenance and repair.
* Reviews lease-related charges/expenses for accuracy, verifying them against the lease and ensures accurate input into the accounting (Yardi) system. Makes billing changes and corrections as needed.
* Tracks, reviews, approves, and codes all property invoices (property tax, utility, repair and maintenance invoices, etc.) and ensures payments are processed on time. Works closely with the CFT Accounting team on all tenant related billing and payment issues.
* Interacts with tenants to ensure repair and maintenance issues are resolved and amounts due to tenants related to the terms of the lease agreement are paid accurately and on a timely basis. Brings issues to the attention of the Property Management Supervisor.
* Works with the Property Management Supervisor and Legal on default tenants and makes recommendations on resolving delinquency issues.
* Reviews and analyzes property income statements and tenant account receivables to ensure charges are correct and receivables are current.
* Bachelors degree in Business or related field required
* Minimum five years of relevant experience required
* Successful completion of annual store training
* Strong knowledge of accounting preferred
* Strong knowledge of property maintenance and management preferred
* Strong knowledge of lease administration from a landlord perspective preferred
* Strong computer/technology skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and property management software (Yardi) preferred
Panda Restaurant Groups culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer