Associate, Quality Assurance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate in Technology Enablement for our Management Consulting practice.
- Support the delivery of advisory services to clients related to business integration and testing
- Support business development activities at clients, including identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities, while working with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines and industries
- Guide client development and realization of testing strategy and test cycle planning
- Develop and maintain/manage client relationships
- Develop test governance processes and manage testing
- Manage engagements according to KPMG's financial/cost management policies
- Two years of experience in software development, testing, project management, and business analysis
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in technical sciences or information systems
- Knowledge of software quality principles:
risk based testing, requirements testing, and management
- Experience supporting large testing organizations, selling, delivering, and building teams
- Project management experience
- Experience applying process improvement techniques
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .