Associate, Reporting Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONKPMG's values describe who we are, what we do, and how we do it. The KPMG culture is rooted in our values - it's a culture of trust and collaboration, flexibility and diversity, where people share knowledge freely and genuinely try to bring out the very best in others. This culture allows you to flourish both as a professional and as an individual - to enjoy a challenging career and get the most from your personal life. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking an Associate Financial Reporting to join our internal Finance and Accounting group in our Roseland office.
- Develop a proficiency in and business understanding of data sources
- Produce, validate, and distribute financial reporting
- Work with users to define requirements for new reporting
- Utilize software such as SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence and SQL to individually create or aid others in building reporting solutions that provide insight into operational results and financial trends- Work with end users to develop solutions to ad-hoc analytical and reporting requests while utilizing available tools and technologies
- Serve as subject matter professional for internal clients performing analysis and creating management reporting
- Minimum one year of financial analysis or similar experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience with reporting tools such as BusinessObjects, Hyperion Financial Management 'HFM', Web Intelligence, and/or SQL helpful
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent assignments
- US Citizenship required
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .