Associate Research Analyst, Momentum
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE THIS JOB
We believe that what a brand does is more important than what it says we want you to help brands do amazing, unprecedented, wild things, creating experiences that people never forget.
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE DOING IT AT MOMENTUM
Because the idea that a brand s action is more important than its rhetoric is the key to our entire approach. It is all about the experience and we can hands down, bar-none create that better than anyone else. That s not jargon or ego it s truth. Experience creates the connections that lead to loyalty, advocacy and sales. So we imagine and create those things here, in what we call the total brand experience. And how we do it is with genius, dedication, strategic thinking and working together as one fearless, handsome troop. Before you get any ideas, it s important you know we re serious about taking care of each other here. So think on that. We work too closely not to have fun together. We work too smart not to make the world better. And we work too well not to continually push for more. Think on all that, too.
/ HERE S WHAT YOU LL DO (RESPONSIBILITIES)
* Working with internal and external teams to understand, define and document requests
* Gathering and managing secondary information
* Analyzing research data to generate relevant insights
* Providing assistance on primary research projects, including preparing estimates, budgets and other necessary documents
* Monitoring and reporting relevant trend and competitive information and mining insights on a scheduled basis
* Preparing time lines for assigned projects and maintaining status updates
* Organizing and maintaining research information
* You play well with others, of all kinds. And others get you and want to hear more about what you re saying.
/ HERE S WHAT WE RE LOOKING FOR (QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS)
* B.A. degree, with major in marketing or communications a plus
* 1 year of experience in marketing or media research
* Preferred working knowledge of industry measurement tools such as IMS/Clear Decisions/Choices, Simmons, MRI, Mintel, -, Euromonitor, eMarketer, etc.
* Proven ability to work with and understand syndicated data
* Experience with primary research, including qualitative and quantitative projects
* Excellent understanding of advance web searching techniques
* Experience with survey design and software is a plus
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Strong project management, organizational and strategic thinking skills
* Detail-oriented and articulate with strong communications skills
* Comfortable and efficient working in a fast-paced environment
* Highly motivated and capable of both working independently and with a team
At Momentum Worldwide, we value diversity and the uniqueness of all people. We thrive in an inclusive environment, and we recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, gender, age, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion, sexual preference, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including training, compensation, benefits and all other privileges of employment.
New York, New York, United States