Associate Research Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
A New Beginning - Genesis 2
JOB DESCRIPTIONASSOCIATE RESEARCH DIRECTOR
The Associate Director of Research is responsible for overseeing a series of clients assigned to them and all aspects of the project lifecycle for their portfolio of projects.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Client management, to include responding to RFP, budget writing and amendment writing.
* Oversees management of the portfolio of projects including project status, quality, and deliverables.
* Communicates project status, timelines, end product and analysis results and value messages to internal and external customers or partners.
* Proactively evaluates project performance against plan.
* Executes the vision and contributes to the design of research studies in concert with our clients.
* Ensures HealthCore's processes are followed in all areas of the project lifecycle.
* Responsible for allocation of resources on project team, and is involved in hiring and interviewing decisions and will have a formal mentorship relationship with junior level team members.
* This position requires an MS, MPH, PharmD, Ph.D, or MD in a life sciences or related field;
* 4 years of experience in health service research, epidemiology, health policy, economics or related field;
* 3+ years of experience demonstrating progressing responsibilities toward leading project teams in the execution of research studies, including managing client interactions, or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background and relevant experience in conducting research using health plan administrative databases (pharmacy and medical claims).
* Strong research background that includes study design and analytical skills, and working knowledge of SAS is a plus. The successful candidate will have excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
* Managed care, PBM, pharmaceutical, or related experience is a plus.
* Ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment is required.
Base Salary - $112, to $140,
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
Bonus Eligible - Yes
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
2+ to 5 years experience
Management Experience Required - Yes
Minimum Education - Master's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Visa Candidate Considered: Yes
Also, please understand this may take time for both of us working together to help advance your career. I will do my best for you and never charge you anything for our time and efforts.
In all cases we always have several jobs not yet published on the WWW, listed on linkedin or posted to our company website.
Many full job descriptions and base salaries in your field of experience can be viewed in various sections on -
A New Beginning-Genesis 2
Regards, SHALOM, ciao, Namaste, Peace,
Joseph Anthony Vaccariello