Associate, Retail Brokerage
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Associate, Retail Brokerage
Auto Req ID
We are currently seeking an Associate, Retail Brokerage to work alongside a dedicated team of CRE sales brokers to assist with new business development, current account activities and manage the team s internal processes. The responsibilities include learning the specific geographic markets, key Tenants and Landlords, preparing new business materials, handling a large amount of details relating to complex real estate transactions, and managing internal processes. The Business Development Associate is responsible for prioritizing and executing PROJECTS TO MEET DEADLINES IN A FAST-PACED, TEAM-ORIENTED ENVIRONMENT.
NEW BUSINESS INITIATIVES
* Day-to-day responsibilities largely focus on new business generation (cold calling), account support activities and general marketing tasks.
* Provide marketing on new business proposals and property profiles for landlords and presentations and placemats for tenant representation assignments.
* Develop follow-up materials for clients (e.g., lease comparisons, market overviews, and market presentations, coordinate information with other groups i.e. Brokerage Assistants, Research and Marketing).
* New business initiatives such as researching companies; read financial statements, profile management teams, identify locations, identify sources of funding (VC, PE etc.), and profile strategic partners.
* Be instrumental in assisting the team with the development and implantation of its strategic business / marketing plan.
* Create and edit the team s property flyers, property analysis, LOI s, proposals, etc.
* Track and update activity reports for Landlords.
* Respond to internal and external client requests for data and information.
* Assist Marketing with responding to RFP s and developing case studies.
* Update and manage the team s stacking plans, aerial mapping, and lease comparables, tenants in the market and agency listings.
* Work with Research group to maintain market data and competitive property analysis.
* Create and update property profiles and competitive property surveys for new listings.
Manage Internal Processes
* Manage the team s library of core content for proposals, presentations, case studies, and exclusives listings.
* Maintain internal databases (regularly update CRM, Costar, internal information trackers) and update prospects (data entry, activities, account coverage, pull reports, etc.).
* Assist with prospecting activities; disseminating lease comps, keeping track of calls and meetings.
* Ensure that monthly / quarterly processes are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
* Provide new business tracking initiatives, market knowledge reporting, identify and leverage best practices from the JLL platform and develop ways to streamline local processes.
* Participate in Brokerage Team Meetings and weekly sales meetings.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum 2 years real estate / accounting / finance experience.
* Minimum 2 years experience supporting senior level professionals.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook), and Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator).
* Resourceful self-starter with ability to take the initiative.
* Ability to multi-task and effectively manage time and workload.
* Solid written and oral communication skills and ability to work independently.
* High attention to detail and excellent follow through.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43888BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years.
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine.
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years.
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.