Associate Retail Category Manager 8/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
The position will provide the department an opportunity to perpetually build bench strength within the department while supporting the efforts of our current Retail Category Management Team. The logical progression of this role is to eventually move into a Retail Category Management position when the opportunity presents itself. This position would require that individuals have the propensity to analyze data leading to product decisions that would be supported by both quantitative and qualitative reasoning.
EEO / VETERANS / DISABLED
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
* Strong background in Excel
* Specialty/Natural Organic Food background
* Data analysis: Analytical support to the assigned RCM
* To collaborate on team projects
* Category Review responsibilities
* One category per month
* Bachelor s degree in business or related field is recommended
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.