Associate, SAP Audit, Security & Controls
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONKPMG's Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues - managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs - that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking an Associate, Risk Consulting SAP Security and Controls for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice to join us in our Philadelphia office.
- Plan and execute client engagements focusing on SAP GRC, SAP security, and audits of SAP environments
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of SAP controls throughout the business cycle
- Work with clients to identify opportunities for improvement in the areas of SAP GRC, SAP security, and SAP controls
- Supervise Interns on engagements
- Help coach and train team members to grow the SAP knowledge base of the team
- One year of experience in any of the following areas:
SAP audit, SAP security design/re-design, SAP GRC implementation
- Hands-on SAP GRC and security implementation and/or effective SAP audit experience, ideal candidate will have both; exposure to SAP GRC version 10.1 is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Project or team lead experience, specifically within a consulting firm is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills with the ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
- Ability to travel IND2016
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .