Associate, SAP Supply Chain Management (MM, SD, LE)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate to join our Trade and Customs practice.
- Work with clients' business, technology and compliance resources to analyze global trade processes and procedures.
- Introduce innovative changes to how clients' conduct their business, encompassing changes to people, processes and technology.
- Implement all modules of GTS, which includes participating in the design (blueprint), build (configuration and specification writing), training, testing, cutover and go-live support.
- Develop and maintain client and internal relationships embracing the KPMG culture.
- Participate inthe delivery of multiple client engagements on time and within budget; maintain active communication with clients in an effort to manage expectations and to help ensure client satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Knowledge of Supply Chain and/or logistics processes, or international business
- One plus years of SAP experience. Preferred knowledge of SAP ECC technology to include SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) and MM (Materials Management and/or Foreign Trade
- Knowledge and experience with Global Trade processes, industry best practices and measurements would be of value
- Ability to think analytically with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Very detail oriented and organized; excellent collaboration skills
- Comfortable with public speaking and presentations
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .