Group Leader Open Development and Acquisitions
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Group Leader Open Development and Acquisitions, Clark, NJ
L Or al, the world leader in cosmetics, is synonymous with beauty, innovation and scientific excellence in more than 130 countries. As the leader in the beauty industry, our success is a direct result of our unequaled employees. L Or al is always looking for talented and ambitious minds to help build our beauty into something even better. Leadership also means innovation and quality. We offer the most technologically advanced products to our customers and a portfolio of brands in every product category. L Or al USA fully encompasses all aspects of beauty for everyone, everywhere
* Manage US DIMP (Innovative Raw Materials) Open Development and Acquisition team
* Support the integration of L Or al acquisitions by ensuring raw materials are properly reviewed and entered into L Or al s database of raw materials
* Prioritize activities of US DIMP Open Development and Acquisition team
* Monitor and report on the KPIs of the US DIMP Open Development and Acquisition team
* Work with labs and DIMP to identify high value RMs from acquisition
* Present to subcontractors and Open Development an overview of necessary documentation for raw material data entry
* Collect and independently review information on raw materials from L Or al s subcontractors and acquisition brands to allow for proper safety and regulatory review
* Prepare and present overview of necessary documentation for raw material data entry to subcontractors and Open Development
* Management of technical data in order to ensure data compliance with chemical and cosmetic regulations. Dossiers must be reviewed, evaluated for inconsistencies, and corrected as necessary.
* Resolve blocking points related to coding of a RM or issues with integration of Brands.
* Based on the knowledge of the different document requirements for each Quality Level, work to obtain a dossier of information to allow for a full coding of RMs from each subcontractor formula.
* B.S. in chemistry, chemical engineering, biology, or biochemistry with 5-7 years of industry experience.
* Management experience a plus.
* Demonstrated project management and negotiation skills
* Demonstrated experience working as part of multi-functional project teams
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
* Good attention to detail and quality of work
* Knowledge of French a plus
* This position requires a mature contributor who must interact frequently with suppliers on an independent basis to obtain documentation
* This position requires someone with good interpersonal skills to interact with the labs and various support groups, both domestic and internationally, in coordinating activities linked to supporting raw materials
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.