Associate/Senior Associate, Credit Risk
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate/Senior Associate in Financial Risk Management - Credit Risk for our Chicago, Houston, Tysons KPMG Risk Consulting practice. We also have opportunities in other cities.
- Assist audit and advisory clients in evaluating consumer loan portfolio risk assessment models
- Develop loan portfolio stress testing models using economic variables
- Create consumer credit loss forecasting methodologies for clients
- Evaluate analytical models and methodologies used in consumer credit lending, account management, and collections
Additional Responsibilities for Senior Associate:
- Supervise associates and interns on engagements
- Serve as a liaison between clients and upper management
- Identify and communicate technical matters to both clients and upper management
- Assist with project planning, development of deliverables, and other technical writing exercises
- Participate in the proposal process for potential engagements
- Two years of work experience in credit risk
- Master's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Operations Research, or Physics from an accredited college/university
- Direct experience in practical application of mathematical modeling to help solve business problems in forecasting loan performance, the application of loan decisioning systems, and building credit score cards
- Experience in the application of econometric modeling and other business analysis tools
- Familiarity with multinomial logic modeling or other comparable applications and exposure to or awareness of consumer lending
- Ability to travel extensively
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Additional Qualifications for Senior Associate:
- Five years of experience in credit risk
- Advanced quantitative degree, such as a Master's or PhD, in Engineering, Operations Research, Physics, Mathematics, or Statistics from an accredited college/university
- Experience in the application of underwriting and behavior scoring models, prepayment and loan account attrition models, loss forecasting, economic risk analysis, and other business analysis tools used in consumer and small business lending
- Knowledge of Champion Challenge modeling and testing methodologies
- Familiarity with underwriting score cards, behavior score cards, testing sets, and response modeling
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .