Associate/Senior Associate, Cyber - Archer
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
KPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking an Associate/Senior Associate in IT Advisory (ITAS)-Information Protection Business Resilience for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice to join us in our Tysons, VA, New York, Boston, Short Hills, NJ, or Philadelphia office. We also have opportunities available in other US cities.
- Operate Governance Risk & Compliance platforms and deliver services, including Policy, Risk, Compliance, Enterprise, Incident, Vendor, Threat, Business Continuity, Audit, and Security Operations Management
- Develop a design and architecture for enterprise or business unit deployment
- Develop and configure one or more eGRC/ITGRC platforms, such as RSA Archer, MetricStream, or BWise
- Integrate various platforms and applications via automated or manual methods
- Assist with Quality Assurance/testing of use cases and working with requirements traceability matrices
- Administer the RSA Archer 5.X platform
Additional Responsibilities for Senior Associate:
- Develop Archer solutions to support one or more of the following:
SOX, PCI DSS, ISO 27001/27002/27005, HIPAA, Unified Compliance Framework, Enterprise Risk Management, Vendor Risk Management, Vulnerability Risk Management, Security Operations Management, Business Continuity Management, Audit Management
- Specialize in Archer Data Feeds, Questionnaires, Complex Calculated Fields, Custom Work Flows, Access Controls , Custom Objects , Reports, Dashboards, and I-Views
- Support proposal development, thought leadership, and go-to market activities in the information security domain
- Function as a single contributor or in a dynamic team environment as a work stream lead
- Assist with integration, implementation, and administration of systems with solid understanding of the RSA Archer solution
- Programming with vb.net, ASP.net, java scripts, JSON, SQL Scripts, XML (SOAP, XLST), AJAX, C#, and Perl
- One year of Information Security experience (with minimum of two years of RSA Archer experience)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in problem solving, coding, scripting, management and development of applications, and workflow design utilizing the RSA Archer SmartSuite Framework software for integration with RSA Archer's GRC solution framework
- Familiarity with the RSA Archer security structure, data feeds/API, workflow, and process to configure RSA Archer with content data feeds
- Archer Certified Professional certification
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80% of the time, work in a fast paced, results driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace
Additional Qualifications for Senior Associate:
- Three years of Information Security experience (with minimum of three years of RSA Archer experience)
- Experience in supporting and documenting requirements, use cases, analysis, design, development, data integration, and testing of enterprise web applications
- Prior participation in the solution development process for an internal business unit
- Strong analytic skills for problem analysis and resolution
- Established self and project management skills to manage deliverables in a timely manner
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .