Associate/Senior Associate, Cyber - PAM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONKPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking an Associate/Senior Associate in IT Advisory (ITAS)-Information Protection Business Resilience for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice to join us in our New York, Short Hills, NJ, Boston or Philadelphia office. We also have opportunities available in other US cities.
- Deliver Privileged Access Management (PAM) services, including Privileged User Identity, Privileged Password, session brokering, session management, and session recording
- Support the design and development of PAM solutions that adhere to applicable policies and comply with access management requirements
- Implement Role Based Access Controls (RBAC), including analytical role mining and entitlement analysis
- Provide support with respect to building, configuration, and architecture of one or more Identity platforms, such as Privileged Access Manager and CyberArk
- Utilize Privileged Access Manager tools, including Quest TPAM, Dell TPAM, Lieberman Software, Xceedium, BeyondTrust, Oracle Privileged Identity Manager, and CA Privileged Identity Manager
- Help assist with functionality of Powerbroker, Centrify, e-DMZ, Hitachi ID, and CA ControlMinder
Additional Responsibilities for Senior Associate:
- Articulate business risks of technical vulnerabilities to client personnel
- Assist with scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals
- Identify and communicate findings to client personnel
- One year of experience with Information Security or in a technology related field
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent professional experience
- Understanding of the implementation and functionality of Privileged Access and Account Management systems and controls
- Understanding of RBAC methodologies
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80% of the time, work in a fast paced, results driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace
Additional Qualifications for Senior Associate:
- Three years of experience with Information Security or in a technology related field
- Strong knowledge base in operations, enterprise networking, systems evaluation, and architecture
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .