Associate/Senior Associate, Federal Tax
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you can really add value. KPMG's tax partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients' business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of federal, state, local and international tax services to meet those needs. We are currently seeking an Associate/Senior Associate to join our Busniess Tax Services practice in our Hartford office.
- Advise clients on a full spectrum of corporate, partnership and S-Corp tax services including planning, research and compliance
- Review and prepare corporate, partnerships, S-Corporation and other tax returns
- Coordinate tax research and planning
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team
Additional Responsibilities for Senior Associate:
- Manage teams of tax professionals and assistants working on client projects
- Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice
- Participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
- One year of public accounting and/or corporate tax experience
- Bachelor's degree, J.D., LLM in Taxation, and/or Master's in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university
- Knowledge of a broad range of corporate tax matters in various industries
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Strong presentation skills
Additional Qualifications for Senior Associate:
- Two years of public accounting and/or corporate tax experience
- Experience with corporate taxation, consolidations, and partnerships
- Excellent advisory and compliance skills
- Ability to handle multiple engagements and client service teams
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .