Associate SharePoint Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our focus is on fostering a high performance culture, one that develops a top-notch talent pool with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. At KPMG, employees benefit from this approach with the best opportunities to succeed and fulfill their professional aspirations. They do so knowing that they are part of a responsible and positive organizational culture. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking an Associate SharePoint Developer, to join our Tax Transformation and Technology Practice in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Build SharePoint site collections and web applications
- Develop, design, and manage content, customizations, forms, and custom work flow in SharePoint 2010/2013
- Analyze business requirements, assess alternatives, and configure and/or develop Share Point 2010 web parts, pages, navigation, and security
- Customize and deploy Master Page changes
- Create custom Share Point style sheets and web parts
- Design and develop user interface elements in SharePoint
- Minimum one year of Share Point development experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or foreign equivalent in engineering, computer science, and/or information systems
- Experience with development, configuration, security management, workflow, and other administration tasks on SharePoint 2010/2013
- Proficient in the use of MS Access, Excel, DB, and XML databases
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .