Associate Software Engineer, IT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 1/13/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Associate Software Engineer, IT
Location: Indianapolis, IN
A key to a fantastic workplace is having great tools and applications that make it easy and fun. Salesforce is a great place to work and a big part of that is the awesome applications we build for each other. As a member of the team you will be critical to making sure we keep smiles on all our colleagues faces with the awesome applications we provide.
Do you love building great solutions and getting immediate responses from your users* We're looking for people with that special mix of technical ability, curiosity, and an analytical mind to build applications that help our business users continue to grow salesforce year after year.
As a Software Engineer, you would be part of the IT engineering team, focused on engineering solutions for how we provide services to our end customers, and working with the engineers and designers responsible for adding new features or improving the platform to help make sure we provide the best solutions to our colleagues and continue to make salesforce great. You will work side-by-side in scrum teams and work in an agile environment.
* Plan, design and enhance automation framework, utilities and tools
* Participate and contribute to product code reviews
* Participate in product and feature design with developers, usability specialists, user interface designers, and product managers
* Currently pursuing a BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
* Must be graduating by Spring 2017
* Passion for testing with the "break it" mentality
* Experience with software/quality engineering in a web based environment
* Comfortable with both manual and automated testing
* Excellent communication and problem solving skills
* Ability to work in a fun, creative, and fast paced environment
* Ability to learn and adapt quickly
* Ability to motivate people, instill accountability and achieve results
* Experience working with Force.com application packaging and deployment is a plus
* Experience building complex business applications using Java, C# or C++
* Experience developing interactive web-based applications
* Unit Testing Java: JUnit, JTest, TestNG, JWalk, Mockito, Powermock
* Behavior Driven Testing: Cucumber, Selenium, Capybara, PhantomJS
Futureforce is for college students or new grads wanting to experience life at Salesforce, one of the World's Most Innovative Companies 5--years--running and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" 8-years-running.
Futureforce interns work on live projects, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact that they can show to friends, family, and future employers --if we don't hire them first (and, we hire 80% of our eligible interns)! They have the chance to collaborate and connect with the Salesforce interns from all over the world. And, like all Salesforce employees, interns also have many possibilities to volunteer, making a lasting impact in the community.
Futureforce offers a collaborative work environment, which fosters innovation, provides flexibility and most importantly is fun!
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.