Associate Talent Development Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONUse your knowledge and experience in facilitation, adult learning, operations, customer experience, and/or insurance as well as passion for our customers to help develop capabilities within our service and support members to help create a world-class customer experience organization.
In order to help Cochlear deliver excellence in customer experience, we are recruiting for an Associate Talent Development Specialist in our Americas head office based in Centennial, CO.
To be successful in this position, you will need to be able to perform a critical role in assuring the competence and continued development of our Customer Experience Service & Support and Reimbursement Billing team members, lead multiple learning projects around critical initiatives, product launches, and process improvement. You'll work collaboratively with Customer Experience leadership, Reimbursement Billing, Marketing, Quality, Regulatory, HR, Talent Management and Talent Development teams to design and deliver quality and sustainable learning solutions for customer and professional facing teams.
This role will directly impact operational efficiency by designing and delivering learning solutions that ramp up new hires quickly, offering a blended and sustainable approach to learning, analyzing current processes and procedures in order to make recommendations to promote effective operations within the department, and assisting in the preparation and enhancements to operational policies, procedures, and systems.
The Associate Talent Development Specialist is ultimately responsible for building strong and impactful partnerships with Operations, Reimbursement, and key stakeholders to ensure customer and professional facing teams acquire and retain the critical knowledge in the most effective and efficient manner.
In this permanent role, you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge from within the organization into the delivery of robust learning solutions. You'll know you've been successful in this role when you are referred to as a business partner by the Customer Experience and Reimbursement Billing teams by delivering strategic, creative, and sustainable learning solutions.
KEY REQUIREMENTS: MINIMUM
* At least one year experience in facilitation, OR bachelor's degree in education, organizational development, or training, OR previous Cochlear experience in Customer Service or Reimbursement
* Must be highly organized and detail oriented
* Strong working knowledge of MS Office required
* Strong influencing and negotiation skills in dealing with business partners
* Ability to work within and meet strict deadlines without supervision or exception
* Ability to work in a changing environment and willing to learn new tasks quickly
* Ability to work flexible hours to ensure delivery of learning solutions to employees working varied shifts
* Demonstrates time management skills. Has the ability to prioritize current workload and projects and provides periodic updates to management on status.
* Focus on collaboration, teamwork and positive attitude
* Ability to interact with contact center leaders and representatives
* Ability to learn and apply ATD best-practices and adult learning principles
* High level of professional integrity
KEY REQUIREMENTS: IDEAL
* Bachelor's degree
* Prior experience in developing and delivering training preferred
* Comprehensive knowledge of adult learning theory and ATD best-practice and adult learning application
* Project management skill set
* Durable Medical Equipment (DME) background would be ideal
* Experience with E-Learning a plus
* Experience using Salesforce.com
* Experience with Oracle and/or Brightree Applications
WORKING FOR COCHLEAR:
COCHLEAR pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear's global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has a 60% share of the global market, employs more than 2,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 400,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
* The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
* The Organization A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
* The Opportunity To make a difference to the quality of people's lives and grow your career
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
WORKING AT COCHLEAR AMERICAS:
* Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
* Diverse culture
* Highly collaborative team environment
* Opportunities for growth and development
* Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
* State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (daily on-site coffee barista, onsite gym, dry cleaning services and more)
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.