This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs a child care assistant teacher at Bright Horizons, you will be part of a team that is passionate about young children. You will experience the wonder of the world through the eyes of a child, and be inspired as they master new skills as they grow and develop.Come enjoy a work environment where employees are also encouraged to continue learning. Bright Horizons offers tuition reimbursement and several training programs including our eCDA to support your professional growth.WHAT ASSISTANT TEACHERS GET TO DOA Bright Horizons early childhood assistant teacher s day will typically include:
* Delighting in the smiles and squeals of excitement from children as they make new friends, race for their favorite playground equipment, explore various art materials, inspect nature and more
* Inspiring a love of reading and books with your engaging storytelling
* Fostering self-help skills as they master dressing, feeding and toileting
* Collaborating with co-workers to develop curriculum that brings imaginative and creative ideas to life
* Ensuring children are safe, parents know their children are cared for and learning in a developmentally appropriate way
WHY BRIGHT HORIZONS FAMILY SOLUTIONS IS DIFFERENTWe are an early childhood education organization comprised of a uniquely positive and supportive team. We are fueled by our guiding HEART Principles to ensure a special culture that supports employee well-being and celebrates diversity and inclusion.A child care assistant teacher job with our family includes experiences you can t find elsewhere:
* A child care center team that strives to meet high standards including seeking NAEYC accreditation and to bring out the best in each other
* An environment where accomplishments are cheered, concerns are heard and career growth is actively encouraged
* Opportunities for continued learning through online courses and tuition reimbursement
* A focus on caring for one another to help employees both inside and outside of work through many resources including Better Together groups and our Well Being Support center
* Extensive and unique benefits for you and your family including medical, dental, and vision insurance, cell phone discounts, and pet insurance.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FORIn order to join our team as a child care teacher you must:
* Be a minimum of 18 years of age or if allowed in the state, may at minimum be 16 years of age if participating in a supervised work study program
* Hold a High School Diploma/GED
We do give preference to child care teachers with the following:
* A CDA or working towards an Associate s in Early Childhood Education or related field
You must also meet state licensing requirements for education and additional center/school requirements.Learn more about our award-winning company and culture, including our Foundation for Children and focus on social responsibility here.