This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Apply now to begin your journey as an early childhood professional at Bright Horizons. Each day as a part-time associate teacher in a Back-Up center, you will share your passion for educating young children while having fun and experiencing Bright Horizons' unique, innovative and supportive environment. Back-Up care offers the exciting opportunity to work with many different children and families throughout the year helping them comfortably transition at drop-off time, making them feel welcome, secure, and at ease in a new setting.Teaching in a Back-Up center at Bright Horizons, you will:
* Grow your career while learning from a talented team of early childhood professionals
* Work with a unique blend of new and returning children
* Provide families with high quality back-up service during a critical time of need
* Inspire children s learning through an emergent curriculum
* Impact the lives of children and families each and every day
At Bright Horizons, we support our employees in their lives both at home and at work. We ensure a work environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.Center and School