This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONApply now to begin your journey as an early childhood professional at Bright Horizons. Each day as an associate teacher you will share your passion for educating young children while having fun and experiencing Bright Horizons' unique, innovative and supportive environment. Work with a team of child care professionals to make a difference in the lives of children and families, creating high-quality, developmentally appropriate programs for children.Teaching at Bright Horizons, you will
* Grow your career while learning from a talented team of early childhood professionals
* Witness and support the developmental milestones of the children in your care
* Inspire children s learning through an emergent curriculum
* Partner with parents to support, guide and share in their child s growth and development
* Impact the lives of children and families each and every day
At Bright Horizons, we support our employees in their lives both at home and at work. We ensure a work environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
* High School Diploma/GED required
* CDA or working towards an Associate s or Bachelor s degree preferred
* Must be a minimum of 18 years of age or if allowed in the state, a minimum of 16 years of age if participating in a supervised work study program
* Must meet State requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply