Associate, Technical Support
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate, Technical Support, to join our KPMG Technology Group in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Perform daily tasks to support existing systems and fulfill ad-hoc requests for monitoring, reporting, projects, and emergency issues
- Provide technical support for ongoing administration, operations, automation, integration, performance analysis, and maintenance of systems
- Participate in the development and maintenance process and procedure documents, as well as documentation for troubleshooting issues
- Consult with IT staff and clients to determine the impact of new or revised applications on existing software
- Minimum one year of experience in an IT support role
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Basic technical skills in a Windows environment and familiarity with Linux systems administration
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with ability to prioritize projects and tasks
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive and privileged information
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .