Associate Technical Writing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Newbury Park, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONDuration: 36+ Months (Possible Of Extension)
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
1. Initiate, revise, and approve manufacturing procedures using quality systems.
2. Work with subject matter experts to ensure procedures reflect current operations.
3. Draft and edit documents to produce clear, consistent and accurate procedures.
4. Format documents to established standards.
5. Assess document accuracy by observation of floor operations.
6. Assist in generation and revision of training materials.
7. Interact with functional groups to respond to comments during document revision and drive to resolution.
Projects and Initiatives:
1. Participate on the assessment or implementation of special projects or initiatives.
* Bachelors Degree or
* Associates Degree with 4 years related experience, or
* High School diploma/GED with 6 years related experience
Technical writing experience for documents in a regulated environment
* Experience working with documents in a regulated industry
* Understanding of GMP requirements
* Ability to perform routine functions using established standards and procedures
* Ability to work independently and on teams
* Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Organizational and presentation skills.
* Basic project management skills.
1. Update document schedules for revisions and product introductions.
2. Manage revision workflows so that document revisions meet the established target effective dates.