This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 2/11/2017
The Results Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONNamed the 2013 Fastest Growing BPO Company in the Philippines by ICT International, The Results Companies is a successful Customer Experience leader on the move. Award winning solutions are the hallmark of Results' Partnership approach delivering innovative contact center outsourcing services for companies spanning all verticals including Healthcare, Travel & Entertainment, Telecommunications, Financial Services, Retail and Energy. With over 7,000 employees in 14 locations, Results is able to offer domestic, nearshore and farshore solutions. Driving success through Analytic Hiring, Real-Time Data Analytics, State-of-the-Art Technology and centered around Operational Excellence focused on Continuous Improvement ensures that every customer touch is delivered to the highest degree. Visit us at TheResultsCompanies.com and peruse our library of case studies and industry insights to learn more about why Results is one of the fastest growing Customer Experience companies in the world.
The Training Professional occupies a key role as the initial facilitator / leader for Results new Associates. Leading the new hire training program, teaching and validating requisite skills and behaviors are key job functions. In addition to facilitating new hire classes, the Training Professional facilitates ongoing and enhancement training and may be assigned for specialized training projects. The Training Professional is expected to maintain expert status in the areas taught, and will regularly do so by handling routine customer interactions. The Training Professional will collaborate with enterprise and corporate training resources to provide feedback on products and suggestions as to how to improve learning effectiveness.
Duties And Responsibilities
* Facilitates classroom training to teach program product knowledge, call handling skills, customer service/sales skills and program process and procedures.
* Assists Grad School Dean to prepare and deliver training on the floor that will improve the agents' skills, knowledge and performance. Follows training class to Grad School when not engaged in other training.
* Work with Corporate training to create training materials (instructor guides, participant materials, job aids) as needed.
* Gather, document and distribute clear information from updates received by corporate training and the client.
* Attend regular training meetings, respond to emails and phone calls to insure all program information is up to date and documented.
* Responsible for submitting/channeling/documenting all recommendations/revisions from the call center to the program Account Executive or Corporate Trainer.
* Monitors agent calls and agent performance to identify training gaps.
* Coordinate efforts with the Quality Team to assist in the quality improvement process of the agents.
* Participate in calibration meetings with the Client, QA and Results management team to ensure information being trained is up-to-date.
* Maintain class attendance and performance records of agents in training.
* Complete Results required Training forms (Class roster, training logs and other forms as determined on the program).
* When class is not in session, dedicates at least 2 consecutive hours weekly to taking/making program calls to remain up-to-date and in touch with program training needs. This requirement may be increased by client requirements or business needs.
* Keep a log of the questions that the agents are bringing up and communicate the questions/issues to the program Account Executive or Corporate Trainer.
* Find new ways to be more effective in the delivery of the training to the agents. Learn new techniques to improve classroom facilitation skills.
* The ability to lead teams and measure individual performance
* Excellent consulting skills, (e.g., critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and influencing
* Excellent judgment and problem solving skills
* Ability to creatively use resources and adjust to changes quickly and professionally
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, but also in a team environment
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent verbal communication skills for training delivery; must have a dynamic and engaging classroom presence.
* Excellent written communication skills are required; must be able to write in a grammatically correct, clear and concise manner.
* Strong organizational and problem resolution skills.
* Must be proficient with word processing (MS Word), spreadsheet (Excel) and presentation (PowerPoint) software programs.
* Experience in designing and developing training material is preferred but not required, for assisting with the development of training manuals, job aides, tests, and classroom exercises.
* Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to perform effectively as member of a team and ability to travel.
Candidates will have a combination of education and experience in applying adult education theories and the principles of systematic design of training and evaluation. If candidate has no former training experience or education then they must complete the Train-the-Trainer Results University course.
One to two years progressively responsible experience in a contact center environment.
Successful experience as a Team Leader, Mentor, and/or as a Trainer
Ability to work in a normal office environment
Ability to work multiple shifts as required
Work week while facilitating training may be 45-50 hours
Frequent: Bending/stooping, reaching, lifting, carrying, repetitive motions, sitting, standing, walking.
Occasional: Kneeling, pushing/pulling.