This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
The Results Companies
Winter Haven, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONNamed the 2015 Best Voice Excellence Company in the Philippines by ICT International and Inc. Magazine's 5000 Fastest Growing companies in the U.S., The Results Companies is a successful Customer Experience leader on the move. Award winning solutions are the hallmark of Results' Partnership approach delivering innovative contact center outsourcing services for companies spanning all verticals including Healthcare, Travel & Entertainment, Telecommunications, Education, Financial Services, Retail Cable/MSO and Energy. With over 14,000 employees in 22 locations, Results is able to offer domestic, near shore and far shore solutions. Driving success through Analytic Hiring, Real-Time Data Analytics, State-of-the-Art Technology and centered around Operational Excellence focused on Continuous Improvement ensures that every customer touch is delivered to the highest degree. Visit us at TheResultsCompanies.com and peruse our library of case studies and industry insights to learn more about why Results is one of the fastest growing Customer Experience companies in the world.
Trainer occupy a key role as the initial facilitator/leader for Results' new Associates. Trainer is responsible for Training the New Hire program, teaching and validating requisite skills and behaviors with consistency are key job functions. Trainer also facilitates ongoing and enhancement training and may be assigned for specialized training projects.
Duties And Responsibilities
* Maintains Subject Matter Expertise for the program being handled by knowing up-to-date products and services, policies, processes and procedures .
* Attends Day Zero meetings with HR-Recruiting and participate in NHO facilitation.
* Facilitates classroom training to transfer program product knowledge, call handling skills, customer service/sales skills and program process and procedures .
* Assists Grad School Dean to prepare and deliver training on the floor that will improve Associates' skills, knowledge and performance
* Follows training class to Grad School and assists the Grad School Dean when not in class.
* Provides feedback to the Training Manager/Site Director/Global Training Leaders to identify gaps in training and other areas of opportunity .
* Gathers, documents and distribute clear information from updates received by global training and/or client.
* Attends training meetings and responds to emails and phone calls to insure all program information is documented and updated .
* Assists in monitoring Associate calls and performance to identify gaps in training.
* Works with the Quality and Leadership Team to assist in the quality improvement process of the account .
* Participates in calibration meetings to ensure information being trained is updated at all times.
* Extracts/generates training reports such as class attendance and performance records, as well as furnishing other training requirements as determined by the program or account operations.
* One to two years progressively responsible experience in a contact center environment
* Completion of the required Tools and Techniques for Trainers (TT4T) courses and/or completion of the Associate Trainer Program (ATP)
* A combination of education and experience in applying adult education theories and the principles of systematic design of training and evaluation must take place within 90 days of joining Results University as a Trainer
* Excellent non-verbal and verbal communication skills - both oral and written
* Must have a dynamic and engaging classroom presence
* Displays organized, innovative thinking to strategically solve problems
* Proficient in using MS Office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to perform effectively as member of a team
* Excellent consulting skills, (e.g., critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and influencing)
* Ability to creatively use resources and adjust to changes quickly and professionally
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, but also in a team environment
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to monitor the method of communication and adjust as needed based on to whom and what is being communicated
* Ability to prioritize assignments and projects based on importance and customer expectations
Ability to work in a normal office environment * Ability to work multiple shifts as required (with work week in-class possibly being 45-50 hours)
* Complete Resume of Readiness, Peer Evaluation Form and Manager Evaluation Form
* Monthly Self-Development Plan and Roadmap to Success
before facilitating a class, Trainers must go through the applicable certification process
* Ability to travel if needed
Frequent: Bending/stooping, reaching, lifting, carrying, repetitive motions, sitting, standing, walking.
Occasional: Kneeling, pushing/pulling.