Associate Treasury Analyst 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ASSOCIATE TREASURY ANALYST
Our client, a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) services for upstream field development worldwide is looking for an Associate Treasury Analyst to join their team in Houston, TX. A major player in more than 16 countries across the world, with a locally focused and globally integrated resources including more than 11,000 employees.
Are you tired of not having your recommendations and suggestions implemented Do you feel that you are not really part of the team that is driving business forward Have your personal and professional growth curve started to flatten out If the answer is yes to any of these questions, maybe is time to take a hard look at a better career, not just another job. Come help our client provide services to variety of clients including national and major energy companies.
Their Associate Treasury Analyst will handle a combination of domestic treasury, as well as, international treasury operations. You will be the primary operational bank contact for the Treasury function.
THEIR ASSOCIATE TREASURY ANALYST:
* Coordinate all aspects pertaining to the issuance of Letters of Credit (L/Cs) with international-based businesses units, banks, and L/C beneficiaries.
* Formulates and recommends language for L/Cs to mitigate risks and meet credit agreement constraints, contractrequirements, and legal considerations.
* Reconciles and arrange payment of banking invoices for L/C fees and commissions
* Prepare reports on outstanding portfolios
* Coordinate intercompany billing/allocations of banking fees and commissions
* Maintain automates data base of key L/C components
* Provide L/C cost estimates to business units for bidding purposes
* Support for the credit function including review of new customers, major vendors and determining appropriate payment terms or credit enhancements products.
* Report and analysis related to treasury-vide activities
* Ensures compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures in treasury management activities
* Initiates domestic and/or international payments-to include wires, ACHs, Book and account activities.
* Perform daily cash management activities such as review opening balances, reconcile prior day activity, determine daily cash position, initiate and process cash payments, forecast daily cash and foreign exchange requirements.
* Prepare routine ad hoc reports for internal distribution
* Conduct research, clerical and/or administrative functions pertinent to the position
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related field
* Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
* Treasury systems experience and knowledge
* Ability to collect, research and analyze data
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, with all levels of the organization
* Trade finance experience
* Quantum and/or Bloomberg systems experience
America At Work is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to color, religion, race, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.