Associate Warehouse Worker- Part-Time-Seattle, WA.
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 12/17/2016
Hilti North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONASSOCIATE WAREHOUSE WORKER - PART-TIME-SEATTLE, WA. REFERENCE-NO:195100
Posted On: 09/08/2016 (All day)
For our team at Hilti in Seattle, WA. we are looking for a
The Associate Warehouse Workers is responsible to provide superior sales support and customer service by working with the distribution team through the receiving, warehousing, and order fulfillment functions, as well as organizational Lean objectives. An 18 month probationary position is required to achieve T06 Journeyman position.
* Responsible for the preparation and shipping of outbound parcels and receipt of inbound product
* Maintain functional expertise by reviewing and retaining task related ERP system transactions
* Contribute to team goals by accomplishing tasks while meeting key performance targets
* Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping pallet areas, racks, shelves, aisles, and workstations neat and orderly
* Prepare Hazmat paperwork for related shipments (UPS / FEDEX / LTL)
* Prepare Bills of Lading
* Maintain inventory control by utilizing appropriate equipment and performing cycle counts
* Maintain quality service by following organizational standards
* Other duties as assigned
* High School Diploma or GED required
* PC literate; proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good math skills
* Power equipment skills (forklift, pallet jack)
* Effective oral communication skills
* Ability to work in a team environment and maintain self- responsibility
* Ability to stay committed, maintain integrity, and practice innovation
* Ability to maintain a high sense of urgency
* Flexible schedule
We look forward to receiving your application.