This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
We seek MBAs & Ph.D. who are passionate about solving the economic, financial, and business challenges our clients face. Candidates should have a graduate degree in economics, finance, or general business with expertise in areas such as price theory, finance, industrial organization, labor economics, health economics, accounting, marketing, survey design, econometrics, market structure, and competitive economics. We are especially interested in candidates with strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment. Responsibilities and work experiences may include:
* Identifying key economic issues and developing relevant analytical frameworks
* Formulating economic and financial models
* Conducting empirical studies
* Performing quantitative and qualitative research
* Assisting academic and in-house experts
* Presenting results of analyses
* Employing leading-edge approaches to address clients' strategic questions
* Helping companies leverage analytic tools to better manage innovation
ANALYSIS GROUP, INC. HAS OFFICES IN BOSTON, CHICAGO, DALLAS, DENVER, LOS ANGELES, MENLO PARK, MONTREAL, NEW YORK, SAN FRANCISCO, AND WASHINGTON DC.
Interested candidates should apply to the Analysis Group website - www.analysisgroup.com/open_positions.
To be considered, you must upload a cover letter indicating geographic preference(s), curriculum vitae and unofficial transcripts, including GPA.
Nothing in this Job Description restricts Analysis Group, Inc. s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time. This position is at will, which means that it can be terminated by the employee holding the position or by Analysis Group, Inc. at any time, with or without cause or notice. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled