Associate Web Developer (New Grad) - Analyst Development ProgramReq-12611 8/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES:
ASSOCIATE WEB DEVELOPER (NEW GRAD) - ANALYST DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
To start, you ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people invested in our customers and the community. If you re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
What we have to offer:
Our Global Analyst Development Program prepares entry level candidates for an exciting and rewarding career at NetSuite. Associate Web Developers will participate in an initial three month enablement program focused on building NetSuite product knowledge with respect to extending the SuiteCommerce platform to handle the needs of our largest customers. You will learn first-hand how NetSuite SuiteCommerce impacts our customers businesses by working alongside our seasoned PS Web Developers on projects; thereby gaining valuable experience.
Successful Associate Web Developers progress into Web Developer positions within the NetSuite Professional Services Organization.
Why this is a (really) great opportunity:
There are too many reasons to list, so let s start with our employee motto:
Dare to be yourself We look for talented, passionate employees with drive and energy. You are encouraged to drive your own career - learn, stretch, grow and make a difference. What differentiates NetSuite as an employer* The most significant difference we heard from our employees was that if you work for NetSuite, there are literally no limits to what you can accomplish and how far you can go with your career and with the company. We pride ourselves on building and promoting a culture of teamwork. You are encouraged to take interest in different areas and projects, share your ideas and innovate. You are invited to achieve success on your own terms. There are no rules and no politics regarding your level of participation and contribution. There really is no limit to what you can contribute and what you can achieve at NetSuite. And, your contributions will be rewarded and appreciated. Success is in your hands. Learn. Grow. Develop. Contribute. Make a Difference ..
* Up to 2 years of work experience or a recent undergraduate with a 3.0+ GPA at a top tier US college/university
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
* 1-2 years of experience in software development or a coding discipline
* 1+ years of experience with web application development
* Experience with HTML5, CSS3 required
* Experience using multiple platforms and browsers
* Experience working with RESTFUL APIs and building web sites or web applications
* Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a roll-up-the-sleeves and get the job done attitude
* Strong work and/or internship experience
* An analytical approach to problem solving
* Initiative, creativity and a passion to deliver results that make a difference
* Excellent communications skills both in a technical and non-technical context
* Well-rounded individual with varied interests and experience
* Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
* Effective when working independently and in team environments
* Receptive to feedback
* Desire to work in the technology industry with a growing company
* Prior experiences in languages, such as Ruby, Python, C++, or Java
* SPA (single page application) development experience
* Target start dates for 2017 include July and September
* Only those who have the correct background will be contacted