Asst Director Strategy and Execution/Provider Network
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
Cambia Health Solutions
Partners with the senior leader/SVP of the Provider Network within Health Care Services to facilitate development, execution and tracking of business strategies to ensure results are achieved across all markets and lines of business. Acts as a chief of staff to the SVP of Accountable Health and Provider Partnership Innovation and supports her Leadership Team by leading strategic projects, providing relevant data insights and reporting, preparing executive communications, and overseeing administrative processes such as performance metrics, RFP responses and strategic documents.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
* Strong communication and facilitation skills with all levels of the organization, including the ability to resolve complex issues, build consensus among groups of diverse stakeholders, manage strategic partner relationships, and effectively lead and engage internal teams in the fulfillment of roles and responsibilities.
* Knowledge of and experience working in the health care industry.
* Demonstrated strategic planning and analytical ability.
* Demonstrated competency in resource and project management: budgeting, organizing work, providing leadership to staff, establishing measures for success, and managing to deliverables.
* Demonstrated experience in initiating, tracking and managing business transformation projects / programs and leading change.
* Demonstrated ability to identify and maximize efficiency opportunities and assist with measurements to determine operational outcomes.
* Ability to coordinate initiatives and bring people together across multiple locations, lines of businesses, and functions.
* Experience in constructing actionable business and financial strategies and tracking the implementation of new or revised business and operational processes.
* Strong problem solving skills; demonstrated ability to think about business problems in new ways and the ability to clarify key issues in complex situations.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* A proven team player with the ability to partner, maintain and develop relationships.
* Able to lead, manage and motivate others and thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
* The Assistant Director of Strategy and Execution would have a bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or related field, 7 years of experience working directly with senior management to identify, develop and execute strategic initiatives (preferably within a healthcare delivery, health insurance, or heath care consulting organization), or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Uses strong knowledge of department strategies and initiatives to represent the senior leader and the Leadership Team in various forums.
* Provides thought leadership, analytical thinking and industry expertise to the development of foundational operations and growth strategies. Facilitates prioritization, scope control, and resource allocation decisions with the Leadership Team.
* Helps develop and communicate organizational objectives and team goals. Ensures objectives remain consistent with the overall business strategy. Tracks objectives to ensure results are achieved on schedule, within budget, and according to defined scope.
* In close partnership with department leadership, establishes and drives the department communication strategy and related key messages for stakeholders across the organization.
* Oversees and provides support for key administrative processes for the department such as budgeting, reporting key performance metrics, coordinating RFP responses, or preparing strategic documents.
* Represents the SVP as needed on specific projects and initiatives. Follows-up on information or actions needed to ensure completion of deliverables.
* Identifies critical risks and issues and drives issue resolution; appropriately escalates issues to Leadership or key stakeholders. Raises awareness regarding critical project dependencies and ensures that all requirements are communicated to relevant work streams and business partners.
* Provides management to direct and/or virtual team members.
Regence employees are part of the larger Cambia family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Regence is 2.2 million members, here for our families, co-workers and neighbors, helping each other be and stay healthy and provide support in time of need. We've been here for members more than 90 years. Regence is a nonprofit health care company offering individual and group medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Medicare and other government programs as well as pharmacy benefit management. We are the largest health insurer in the Northwest/Intermountain Region, serving members as Regence BlueShield of Idaho, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah and Regence BlueShield (in Washington). Each plan is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
If you re seeking a career that affects change in the health care system, consider joining our team at Cambia Health Solutions. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and well-being of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.