Asst, Executive - Baltimore, MD
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek an Asst, Executive - Baltimore, MD.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am 4:30pm, Day Shift
*Salary dependent upon experience*
REQ # 3763322
1. Handles a wide variety of situations/conflicts that cannot be brought to supervisor's attention.
2. Composes all manner of correspondence for supervisor approval. May sign in executive's absence.
3. Establishes appointment priorities and often declines appointments or invitations.
4. In supervisor's absence, ensures that requests for action are delegated as appropriate.
5. Can perform all the responsibilities of Level III Assistant.
Education High School Diploma or equivalent required
Work Experience Minimum of 5-8 years secretarial experience required
1. Must be proficient in word processing, transcription, and spread sheet skills
2. Post-secondary education and certification as a professional secretary preferred
How To Apply
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers trust every day by providing the highest quality diagnostic information services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Empowering Better Health with Diagnostic Insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.