Asst Mgr - Kiehl's Hell's Kitchen Retail Store
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 4/15/2017
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONKiehl's Since 1851 was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York's Lower East Side neighborhood. From our earliest days, our staff has personalized every contact with a Kiehl's customer. Our fine formulations have always been made with the most unique natural ingredients found the world over. Today, we serve customers everywhere with skin and hair care formulas derived from the most unique natural ingredients. By combining tried-and-true methods with the latest innovations from around the world, we assure the high level of quality and efficacy our customers have come to expect from Kiehl's for more than 159 years.We have an exciting opportunity to join the Kiehl s family as an Assistant Store Manager.
This position is responsible for assisting Store Manager in achieving store sales goals in conjunction with reaching individual sales goals established by management team. Provide support to Store Manager with in-store Operational and Human Resources responsibilities. Assist with training and ongoing development for store team. Execute short and long term plans to achieve goals in support of the store s business strategy. Responsible for product and brand image presentation while maintaining a neat and organized store.
* Assist Store Manager in achieving store sales goals in conjunction with reaching individual sales goals established by management team
* Enforce company policies and procedures
* Recruit, retain and develop a high performing and diverse team with a compliment of both internal and external talent
* Provide on-going training and development for store team while maintaining company and educational values
* Effectively execute visual directives, education selling tools and customer service standards
* Perform open and close procedures for the store
* Utilize resources, eliminate roadblocks and drive process improvement
* Regular attendance and timeliness for all scheduled shifts
* Close supervision required
* 2+ years of specialty retail store management experience
* Working knowledge of store operation procedures* Demonstrated success in driving sales by leading and motivating a team
* Highly resourceful, flexible and ability to solve problems in a timely manner
* History of promotions and increased responsibilities
* Thorough knowledge of the competitive landscape and translates findings to positively impact business
* Willing to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
* Basic computer skills
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Must be able to work on your feet all day
* Walk up and down a flight of stairs and/or ladder if necessary
* Lift up to 25 lbs on a regular basis
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.