Athletic Trainer - PRN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/20/2017
San Antonio, TX
A professional who assesses, plans, implements, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates patient care activities. He/she has clinical and/or functional knowledge of the position for which they are accountable either directly or indirectly through delegation of tasks. Incumbent is accountable to the Administrative Team. Collaborates with other Clinical Associates to meet individual needs using communication and available resources to promote quality, cost effective care.
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education or related field / or commensurate experience as an athletic trainer.
- Three years as an athletic trainer (includes student internship).
- Three to six months training on --the-job to become familiar with the department and hospital operations and policies
- State license required
- NATABOC required within 4 months of hire
- BLS/ACLS certification required