Attorney, Real Estate Practice Group
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
ATTORNEY, REAL ESTATE PRACTICE GROUP
JOB ID 20163121 DATE POSTED 09/08/2016 Description
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Seeking attorney to handle a variety of commercial real estate matters and support the more experienced members of the Real Estate Practice Group. This attorney will also be capable of managing certain matters with limited supervision. To succeed in this role, this attorney will need to:
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
* Demonstrate proficiency in the acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate, including contract preparation and negotiation, title analysis and survey review.
* Manage property matters involving third-parties, railroads and governmental entities, supporting cross-functional company initiatives and performing research/preparing legal memoranda.
* Manage zoning, subdivision, licensing and permitting and municipal law matters.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Juris Doctor Degree.
* Admission to, and in good standing with, the MA and/or NY State Bar (and willing to gain admission into both, if necessary)
* 4-6 years of experience in the practice of commercial real estate law
* Significant law firm or in-house counsel experience .Admission to the RI Bar and/or energy company/utility experience is a plus.
This position is one of National Grid s career path roles which provide for promotional opportunities within and across salary bands as you develop and evolve in the position by gaining experience, expertise and acquiring and applying technical skills.
NATIONAL GRID IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER THAT VALUES A BROAD DIVERSITY OF TALENT, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE. WE FOSTER A CULTURE OF INCLUSION THAT DRIVES EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT TO DELIVER SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE TO THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE. NATIONAL GRID IS PROUD TO BE AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. WE ENCOURAGE MINORITIES, WOMEN, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND PROTECTED VETERANS TO JOIN THE NATIONAL GRID TEAM.
:Sep 8, 2016, 2:47:44 PM
:Oct 7, 2016, 11:59:00 PM