This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
College Park, GA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DescriptionJob Description:
This position facilitates the resolution of customer complaints (includes all vehicles and online transactions) after a sale and is responsible for the timely and successful arbitration of vehicles between buyer and seller in accordance with auction and NAAA policies. This position also requires organization and management of sale day activities including post sale inspections and sale day arbitrations.
* Review customer complaints and mechanic reports about vehicle condition. Inspect vehicle to determine extent of repairs, if any, and authorize second opinion, if necessary.
* Advise customers of Auction policy and the complaint and arbitration process and facilitate the resolution/negotiation between the two parties.
* Mediate dispute and negotiate repair and/or pricing of disputed vehicles in order to arrive at a mutually acceptable solution and in an effort to keep vehicles sold. Have awareness of and resolve after-sale problems, such as issues with title, mileage, frame damage, etc.
* Monitor and maintain accurate files for each arbitration case, and interact with Auction sales personnel regarding information on vehicle sales, etc.
* Act as a liaison with federal and state authorities regarding odometer rollbacks, salvage vehicles, etc.
* Promote the Auction and its services with customers to gain additional business including, but not limited to, post sale inspections.
* Review customer claims to verify that they meet Manheim's National Arbitration policies and any account-specific guidelines; make/advise on financial decisions regarding arbitrations.
* Interface with all departments involved in the complaint including the fact finding and investigative phases.
* Screen and input all qualified vehicles for post-sale inspection.
* Inform buyers and sellers on the process, cost, and timing for completion of all PSI or buyer claims.
* Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such.
* Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Minimum of 3-5 years of automotive, mechanical or body shop experience with complaint recording and resolution preferred.
* ASE certification, estimating preferred.
* Valid Driver s License and safe driving record required.
* Strong verbal and written communication and organization skills required.
* Effective report writing and composition skills preferred.
* Working knowledge of federal and state laws regarding arbitration of vehicles. Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
* Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, squat, and climb.
* Ability to lift 1-20 pounds.
* Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: Occasional exposure to fumes, odors and weather conditions.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-GA-College Park-4900 Buffington Rd
Job Level:Individual Contributor