Auction Clerk/ - Part Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Record and verify information, process documents and provide customer service and auctioneer support during and after sales of vehicles up for auction.Position may function in either lower or upper block position as outlined in the following section.
* Verify invoices for accuracy, appropriate bid amount, correct buyer information, ect.
* Resolve sale price discrepancies or refer to supervisor where appropriate
* Offer post-sale inspection (PSI) service to buyer and coordinate initiation of PSI process
* Process \\"IF\\" sales
* Obtain required signatures and distribute documentation for sold vehicles
* Record lane and Simulcast bid amounts and enter customer related data in computer system
* Provide assistance to auctioneer with monitor operation, information verification and bid review
* Process bills of sale as required
* Notify supervisor of customer or system issues in support of efficient resolution and continuation of sale
* Observe all applicable safety and health procedures
* Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
* Utilize the AS400 system to record lane and Simulcast bid amounts, enter customer data, process all sold units, and verify/enter lights
* Work with auctioneer to verify system information accurately represents vehicle
* Verify vehicle run order to ensure appropriate vehicle is being keyed and sold
* Operate monitor, work with auctioneer to review Simulcast bids
* Provide arbitration and other vehicle announcements to support auctioneer
* Pick up and distribute bills of sale to the front office, when needed
* Notify manager or supervisor of customer issues or concerns or systems issues to ensure speedy resolution and continuation of the sale
* Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures
Education & Specialized Knowledge
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Effective communication skills required
* Problem-solving and organizational skills
* Ability to remain focused and composed during fast-paced sale-day activities
* Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear
* 6 months - 1 year of clerical, office, and/or customer service work experience preferred
* Including ten-key and computer data entry
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-NY-Newburgh-2000 Dealer Dr
Job Level:Individual Contributor