Audio Test Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
* Executing acoustic tests in a lab environment using industry standard audio analyzers and anechoic chambers;
* Support testing analog and digital audio electrical signals;
* Support testing of acoustic components and their integration into the system
* Support Audio power supply characterization
* Understanding of Audio test signal and the ability to interpret test results and make recommendation for follow up testing
* Ability to root cause audio failures and provide documentation of experiments
* Automate testing activities and look for new ways to improve processes Program test scripts and user interfaces to control audio test equipment, and automate sending/receiving signals to/from audio test equipment
BS, MS or PhD in EE required and/or
* 3 - 5 years' experience in electro acoustic system design/Testing
* Experience with Board level testing.
* Experience with micro speaker and digital microphone
* Familiarity with electrical test equipment, including oscilloscopes, power supplies, DC electronic loads, multi-meters, etc.
* Familiarity with audio test equipment, Audio precision, Head Acoustics, B&K Additional Preferred Qualifications:
* Theoretical and practical knowledge of psycho-acoustics and speech quality metrics
* Experience with high volume manufacturing testing of the audio subsystem
* Experience with Skype Certification
* Experience with audio test SW such as AQUA and Artemis
* knowledge of Windows operating systems
* knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel