Audio Visual Install Tech III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 2/4/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Proficient in the safe use of hand and power tools.
* Ability to solder and crimp connectors.
* Perform installation tasks in a timely and quality conscious manner.
* Pulling cable, installing connectors, projector mounting/hanging (ceiling mounts) and metal fabrication.
* Ability to read and interpret electronic schematics and architectural blue prints.
* Proficiency in mechanical fabrication and equipment rack wiring.
* Perform field installation of control programs (AMX/Crestron).
* Ability to diagnose complex system problems.
* Possess minor programming capability (AMX/Crestron) - changes and troubleshooting.
* Ability to manage small to medium projects.
* Demonstrate job site leadership.
* Ability to test integrated system and train client on use.
* Proficiency with test and calibration equipment.
* Take fleet vehicle in for regular maintenance.
* Act as customer liaison in absence of Project Manager.
* Responsible for job documentation as needed.
* Ability to travel and work at various job sites throughout the U.S.
* Deliver equipment with associated responsibilities.
* Provide positive and effective interaction with internal and external customers.
* Mentor less experienced technicians.
* Maintain minimal 85% of reported/coded time to specific jobs
* Other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
* Ability to think and work independently and meet necessary deadlines.
* Effective interaction with employees, customers and colleagues.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to work overtime when necessary.
* PC proficient problem solving and troubleshooting skills
* Must possess a valid Driver s License and be a safe driver (Commercial Driver s license preferred)
Candidate must complete all required training requirements for this position as detailed on the current AVI-SPL Integration Technical Qualification form. The required training must also be completed within the current allowable established timeframe. Be able to regularly climb and work from ladders up to heights of 35 feet; lifting equipment, tools and materials. Loading and unloading equipment weighing a minimum of 75 pounds.
The physical demands of this position are those that are necessary to meet the responsibilities and essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Striving for excellence in everything we do, AVI-SPL is committed to honoring these core values:
Character - Being honest and acting with integrity toward each other, our customers and ourselves.
Teamwork- Working together, through the good and the bad, toward a common goal, and being jointly responsible for exceeding customer expectations.
Knowledge - Continuously growing our business and technical expertise and sharing our knowledge for the benefit of others.
Responsibility - -Being accountable for getting the job done right and doing whatever it takes for the growth and success of our team and our customers.
Respect - Appreciating each person's value to the team and treating each other with courtesy and professionalism.
AVISPL is an EEO Employer/AA/Disabled/Veteran Protected
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Duluth, Georgia, United States