Audio Visuals with Desktop L2 support
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe have an immediate need with my client at Montpelier VT, Addison TX. This is a contract to hire role. Please find below the job description.
Audio Visuals (AV) Support
* Overall ownership of conference room equipment and functioning
* Provide support for Daly Incidents and requests related to AV equipment
* Deploy, Operate and Manage Audio Video Equipment's in the conference rooms including but not limited to Polycom Devices, Speakers, Camera and other AV related equipment
* Onsite on-demand support during business hours, for both Dallas, TX and Montpelier, VT
* Proactively prep the rooms to ensure readiness on a daily basis
* Periodic inspection of the rooms
* Asset management, to ensure backup equipment availability
* Provide input to training, as needed. Identify training plans and training needs.
* Identify problem patterns, and report to Client group.
* Coordinate cross-functional teams, as needed, to strategize, plan, execute changes in this space
* Strong domain knowledge; be up to date on latest technology; provide new solution ideas
* SHOULD BE CROSS TRAINED - WHEN THEY ARE NOT WORKING ON AV, THEY SHOULD BE WORKING ON DESKTOP RELATED INCIDENTS AND REQUEST.
* Available on cell phone, during business hours
* Audio Visual Technician/ Specialist along with Desktop related knowledge would be preferred.
* Windows7, Windows10, ServiceNow ticketing, Desktop and Audio Video Hardware Troubleshooting
* SKYPE FOR BUSINESS CLIENT working and troubleshooting knowledge for Audio / Video related.
* Audio Visuals with Desktop support experience