Audit Analyst Bank
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/29/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Financial Services Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONMust be currently living in the Raleigh area.
_CLIENT WILL DO BACKGROUND, DRUG SCREENING AND CREDIT CHECKS. __EXCELLENT CREDIT IS REQUIRED!!!!!!!_
Target salary: $65,000
Under the supervision of the AVP/Audit Officer, perform Financial, Operational and Compliance audits in accordance with internal audit programs. Determine the accuracy of financial records, effectiveness of controls in business practices and compliance with policies, procedures, laws and regulations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Evaluate business processes and risks to determine adequacy and effectiveness of controls, compliance with Bank Policies, procedures, regulatory requirements and best practices.
* Assists in planning scope, objective and approach to assigned audits
* Interprets policy and procedures and applies professional accounting and auditing principles and standards to audit tests.
* Perform audit work in accordance with the Institute of Internal Auditors International Professional Practices Framework.
* Perform specific audit procedures, conduct substantive and compliance audit tests, analyze test results and prepare audit work papers that support audit objectives.
* Identify/evaluate/classify reportable issues and develop value added recommendations to improve controls in managing risks.
* Assists in preparation of auditreport draft.
* Participates in risk assessment activities at the enterprise, business unit and departmental levels.
* Perform required FDICIA testing and complete required documentation.
* Perform follow up activities with management to ensure the timely resolution of internal control deficiencies.
* Maintain GRC solution with work papers, audit programs and ICQs.
* Interact with various levels of Bank personnel and management.
* Assists in the preparation of report writing for GRC Audit Committee and Enterprise Risk Management meetings.
* Participate in the preparation of Audit Committee briefing materials.
* Adhere to IIA Code of Ethics and the Bank's internal Personnel Policies and standards.
* Promote positive working relationships with operating personnel and other stakeholders.
* Maintain open lines of communication with Audit Department managers and maintain a spirit of transparency.
* Awareness of and compliance with internal policies and procedures that are in place to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements associated with position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
* Must have a four yeardegree
* Strong communication, analytical, problem-solving, decision making, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
* Proficient computer skills.
* Ability to apply practical business understanding in performing assignments.
* 1-3years Internal Auditexperience in a Financial Institution.
Excellent work environment.