This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Champion Energy Services, a Calpine (NYSE: CPN) company, is a thriving business and one of the nation's leading electric service providers. Champion is looking for exceptional people to join our team. We have an immediate need for Audit Analyst.
Responsible for auditing all aspects of renewal/enrollment commercial contracts. Research and resolve questions or issues relating to commercial contracts identified as potential errors on reporting spread sheets. Cross train and provide backup for residential and commercial contract entering, along with providing responses to rates box.
- Audit and/or QC all aspects of Commercial Contracts
- Answer inbox emails within 24 hour time frame
- Generate and work daily/weekly/monthly metrics reports
- Provide backup for other contract/enrollment responsibilities.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRMENTS:
- 1 2 years of related experience preferred.
- Experience in MS Office Suites and MS Excel skills required, advanced MS Excel skills preferred.
- Experience in Energy specific industry preferred.
- Knowledge of REP, ERCOT, PJM, MISO, NYISO, NEISO, PUC and/or TDSP/TDU standards preferred.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Degree Required
- Strong work ethic and ability to prioritize task and follow through in a timely manner.
- Ability to maintain high accuracy while working efficiently.
- Ability to identify both issues and their causes and come up with solutions to resolving issues in order to prevent these from happening in the future.
- Excellent listening, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in person and via e-mail or telephone.