This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONMy Private Equity/Venture Capital client is looking for a candidate with at least 2-3 years experience in audit/accounting. Must possess a desire to take on individual responsibility and grow professionally.
* Identifying and evaluating risk areas and contributing to the development of the annual audit plan
* Audit procedures: identifying issues, testing, and drawing conclusions on results
* Conducting interviews and walkthroughs, reviewing documents and evidence, and preparing working papers
* Identifying, developing and documenting audit issues
* Forming recommendations using independent judgment
* Writing reports and making verbal presentations to management regarding audit results
* Developing and fostering positive relationships through individual contacts and meetings
* Professional development opportunities through associations and internal/external training
* Ad hoc projects and tasks as required
* 2-3 years audit experience in audit/accounting
* Ability to apply auditing and risk assessment principles and practices, management principles and preferred business practices
* Proven ability to collect and analyze complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions
*Track record in planning and project management and in maintaining composure under pressure while meeting deadlines
* Strong problem resolution and issue negotiation skills
* Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word, Outlook, and other business software used to prepare reports, memos and summaries