Audit Director Global Effectiveness
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Towne & Locke
JOB DESCRIPTIONTowne financial planning and analysis experience preferred
* Bachelor's Degree (Finance or Accounting preferred)
* Previous Big 4 Public Accounting experience and/or CPA strongly preferred
* Master's in Business Administration (MBA) preferred
* Prior consumer products goods (CPG) experienced preferred
* Ability to influence at all levels of the organization
* Ability to work in matrix organization; handle competing priorities
* Strong interpersonal skills and proven collaboration/teamwork experience
* Must be willing and able to travel approximately 45% - 65% of the time
This position can be located in:
* Chicago, Illinois
* Plano, Texas
* Purchase, New York
TOWNE & LOCKE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. WE EVALUATE ALL APPLICANTS WITHOUT UNLAWFUL CONSIDERATION OF RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, GENDER, MARITAL STATUS, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
TOWNE & LOCKE IS A NATIONAL RECRUITING FIRM HEADQUARTERED IN NEW YORK CITY AND SPECIALIZES IN FINANCE, SALES, AND I.T. POSITIONS (ALL ASPECTS AND LEVELS).