This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThey do things a little differently than your typical full-service, top-notch CPA firm. They believe the most important accounting principle is getting to know their clients as people, and not just numbers. They start off their relationships with a handshake and a smile. They take the time to listen to your needs, your concerns, and your goals before they pick up their calculators and give advice.
* Review and supervise audit, review and compilation, including reviewing financial statements, management letters, supporting work papers, trial balances, adjusting entries, and client data for accuracy, reasonableness, and completeness.
* Coordination with Firm principles and client management as to definition of needs fee estimates and determination of engagement timing.
* Provide technical support, training to staff and review staff work papers.
* Ensure accurate financial statement and footnote disclosures.
* Monitoring of work, including coaching and supervision of staff, review of reports and returns, oversight of engagement time and expense and oversight of progress and final billings.
* Establish and achieve desired levels of overall engagement realization and utilization rates that are determined by the individual and Partner at the beginning of the calendar year.
* Focus on providing delivery of exceptional client services.
* Maintain and develop client relationships and contribute to business development.
* Assist with consulting engagements as needed.
* Maintain excellent communication with the tax and outsourcing department to ensure exceptional client service.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
* At least six years of recent and relevant public accounting experience; exempt organization experience a plus.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting required.
* Exceptional project management, analytical, research, and written and verbal communication skills, coupled with the utmost attention to detail.
* Ability to lead and develop staff.
* Dedication to development and enhancement of team environment.
* Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
* Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously and effectively and efficiently prioritize and meet deadlines.
* Superior client service focus.
* Caseware experience a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
* nonprofit: 1year
* Public Accounting: 1year
* Auditing: 7years
Required license or certification: